SDR Educational Consultants provides this webpage for international students appying for admission to West Texas A&M University. Through this webpage, you can request an Evaluation and/or Translation of your educational documents, and the application process is simple:
- Begin the application by entering the security characters at the bottom of the page.
- Provide your basic contact information, education history and select the services you would like.
- Print the completed application (or just record your application file code) and submit it to SDR along with your original or official copies of your educational documents and payment.
SDR's mailing address is: 2600 N. Gessner, Suite 267, Houston TX, 77080, USA.
If you apply for an evaluation from SDR using the application on this page, SDR will automatically send a copy of your evaluation report to both you and to West Texas A&M University.
For questions or if you would like a paper application sent to you, please email email@example.com or call SDR Educational Consultants at 1-713-460-3525.
Personal consultations at the SDR office are available 10:00am - 2:00pm Monday through Thursday or on Friday by appointment only. If you would like to schedule an office visit, please call or email SDR.
- You must complete this application in order for your information to be saved.
- If you make a mistake in the information you submit, please continue with the application, and you will be able to change your information at the end of the application.
- Please do not use the Browser''s BACK button instead use the navigation buttons "Previous , Continue" as otherwise it might lead to errors on your application. Be sure to press "SUBMIT" after you enter any data.
Application is best Viewed with:
- Firefox v3.5 and above
- Google Chrome
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Tools from the top menu.
- Select Internet Options in the menu.
- Click on the Privacy tab near the top of the window.
- Click on the Default button of the window.
- Move the slider so that it is on one of the levels below Medium High (including Medium, Low, Accept All Cookies).
- Save changes by clicking OK.