SDR Educational Consultants has set this page up for international students who need an Evaluation of their educational documents for admission to the University of St. Thomas School of Education. The application process for an Evaluation is simple:
- Complete the application form (online or PDF).
- Submit your educational documents along with the application and payment to SDR.
SDR's mailing address is: 2600 Gessner, Suite 267, Houston TX, 77080, USA.
If you apply for an Evaluation from SDR using the application on this page, SDR will provide you with an evaluation report for your own use and will also automatically send your report to the University of St. Thomas School of Education.
Personal consultations at the SDR office are available Monday - Thursday by appointment only. If you would like to schedule an office visit, please call or email SDR.
For questions about the evaluation process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call SDR Educational Consultants at 1-713-460-3525.Application
For step-by-step guidance through the evaluation application process, use the Online Application below. To begin the Online Application, please type the two words displayed at the bottom of the page for security purposes and click "Continue". For the online application, SDR recommends using Firefox, Chrome or Safari browsers. You may also print the PDF application and mail it to SDR Educational Consultants instead of using the Online Application if you prefer.
- You must complete this application in order for your information to be saved.
- If you make a mistake in the information you submit, please continue with the application, and you will be able to change your information at the end of the application.
- Please do not use the Browser''s BACK button instead use the navigation buttons "Previous , Continue" as otherwise it might lead to errors on your application. Be sure to press "SUBMIT" after you enter any data.
Application is best Viewed with:
- Firefox v3.5 and above
- Google Chrome
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Tools from the top menu.
- Select Internet Options in the menu.
- Click on the Privacy tab near the top of the window.
- Click on the Default button of the window.
- Move the slider so that it is on one of the levels below Medium High (including Medium, Low, Accept All Cookies).
- Save changes by clicking OK.